cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have four properties and each is set up with the same email address, I can only obtain one set of bills

sarahb16
Joining in

Hello, our engineer set up four properties, all with my email address as the contact. I receive emails about all properties.

However, when I log into My Virgin Media online, I can only see one of the accounts which means that I can't access bills or any information for the other three. It looks as though I can't have a single account on My Virgin Media which has access to all four property details. How do I get around this? Do I have to change my email address for the other three properties so that I can set up new 'My Virgin Media' accounts with different email addresses? If so, how do I do it please?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sarahb16,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble setting up an online account for four different accounts. It's correct that you'd need to have a separate online account for each account of services that you have with us - you can't compile multiple accounts into one I'm afraid.

Have you tried registering an online account for the others that aren't appearing on your bill currently? If so, what happens when you try?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, if I try to register the different properties then the system overrides me inputting different email addresses and reverts back to the original email address which then won't let me add another property.  So I contacted Virgin via the webbot service and I was told that it would be possible to put all four houses on the one email address and I gave permission to do so. I was told it would take just 48 hours but this was a couple of weeks ago and nothing has happened. It is incredibly frustrating that I was told by the customer agent that it can be done but they haven't done it.

Hi @sarahb16, thank you for your response.

When you try registering one of the additional accounts for My Virgin Media, using a different e-mail address, what stage are you able to get up to exactly? The link to do so is here

If you can only get up to a certain point, what error message are you seeing exactly?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel