cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t make an account

addzssdd
Joining in

I’ve been trying to make an account now for past 2 weeks I have an engineer coming next week to install my virgin media.I've spoken to 4 different agents on the live chat to get my account number and area reference.Each time they said I will receive an email within the hour with the information but I’ve not received any or any welcome letter to my address like an agent said I was meant to.

3 REPLIES 3

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Addzssdd 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto our community forum ☺.

Sorry to see you are having issues making a online account and have not received the email yet ☹.

You should be able to access this information, in the documents we have given you when you joined with us.

Is there anything specific you would like from your online account? As you are not installed yet you won't see anything specific up until your services are live.  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I’m just trying to get my account number then I can make an account using the app I’ve spoken to many agents on the live chat function and all have said they will email me the welcome pack which will have my information in but I’ve not had any emails from virgin media in weeks

Thanks for coming back to us @addzssdd, we'd be happy to assist you with the obtaining of your account number.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn