cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband package not showing in app

curtm
Joining in

Since upgrading to a volt package, my package does not show under the broadband section of the my virgin media app or in my online account.

Tried speaking to WhatsApp customer service but they didn't understand what I meant.

Can someone help to fix?

1000003211.jpg

14 REPLIES 14

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @curtm 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are unable to access your online broadband details since upgrading your package. Just to confirm, do you get the same issue here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media Have you also tried any troubleshooting for the app such as reinstalling it? 

Please let us know and we will best help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Akua_A

Slightly different on that link, says I do not have broadband

1000003212.jpg

 yes app is up to date and tried deleting and reinstall, issue still remains

How strange. Can you let me know if it is the same on a Desktop device? Additionally, just to confirm, is your broadband installed and up and running? 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes same on any device. Yes broadband installed and up and running.

Hi @curtm thanks for your reply.

This is strange, we do apologise - can you advise how long it has been since you upgraded please?

Have you received a bill with your new services yet or is this still waiting to be produced? 

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom_W1

I have been billed for my services.

The change to my package was made 9th Feb 24, well that's when Volt was applied to my account and I received confirmation of this.

Could a VM staff member also help with the separate issue I have here please?

Hi @curtm

Thank you for expanding. At this stage, it'd be best to reach out to the team on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline). They'll be able to look further into both this issue and the one linked in your last post here.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach_R

I've tried calling and WhatsApp previously and the agents do not understand either issue.

Please can someone contact me that can actually help with both issues? 

Hi @curtm

We're unable to arrange a call for you from here I'm afraid. Have you called the number that I've provided in my last post?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!