cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free netflix

tommo101
Tuning in

have just upgrading account and get netflix included, i have yet to recieve any thing explaining how to do this, i have phoned up and tried the online chat, but that has been absolutely useless,, any help please

6 REPLIES 6

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tommo101 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

If it's an upgrade you get an activation mail 14 days after the upgrade has gone through.

Have you activated the upgrade?

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

tommo101
Tuning in

not an upgrade, i have signed up to a new contract, which includes netflix???

Hi tommo101, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. Any change of package which includes a new service will be classed as an upgrade. As Netflix has been done as part of a contract renewal, once this is processed, you'll receive an activation email within 14 days 🙂

If as part of the renewal, you've also opted for a set top box upgrade (to 360 for example) the 14 days start from the date this upgrade is completed.

If after the 14 days you're still waiting, pop back to us here and we can then help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

yes.. it included the 360 update, which was done a couple days ago... so i still have to wait 14 days from then????

We would advise allowing the up to 14 days for the activation E-Mail to arrive.

Do please allow this period of time to pass and if you're still awaiting the activation E-Mail, please report back to us

Thanks

David_Bn

Hi Tommo101,

have you resolved your issue.

kath from the forum team has been incredible, and after a few messages back and forth, my Netflix is now up and running