Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email from VMO2ADR @ libertyglobal.com

Rillington
Up to speed

I received an email from

VMO2ADR@libertyglobal.com

The subject title was a series of letters and numbers.

I was immediately suspicions and deleted it unopened as I am assuming it is not from Virgin Media.

Has anyone else received an email from this address and if so, is it a legitimate email address from Virgin Media?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rillington,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I can confirm that the email address is a legitimate email address that would be used by our disputes team to get in touch and the subject field would usually contain your reference number. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Cardiffman282
Super solver

It may well be. ADR can stand for alternative dispute resolution. Have you got an Ombudsman Services case open? 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Rillington
Up to speed

Yes I have.

I would recover it if you can in that case. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rillington,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I can confirm that the email address is a legitimate email address that would be used by our disputes team to get in touch and the subject field would usually contain your reference number. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Rillington
Up to speed

Thank you for the information.

You're very welcome Rillington 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Mum1212
On our wavelength

Hi Rillington, did you get your complaint resolved? I found the LibertyGlobal phone number online but they never provide their names - you can contact the reception at libertyglobal - they at least forward messages to the legal team and reception also acknowledge receipt. I have not found any information about the process that libertgyglobal follow or a named accountable person. Receptiongh@libertyglobal.com

Hello I am also trying to make a complaint regarding Liberty Global.  I have had a response from this email address however when I responded back, nobody is bothering to rely to me, it has been over three weeks now. I'm trying to contact the Ombudsman regarding this as originally I had made a complaint  through them, they will be disconnecting my services (due to complaints I made), someone called Saira from that Liberty Global team emailed me but now she's not responding. I still need to talk about my services before she disconnects it.