Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email from VMO2ADR @ libertyglobal.com

Rillington
Up to speed

I received an email from

VMO2ADR@libertyglobal.com

The subject title was a series of letters and numbers.

I was immediately suspicions and deleted it unopened as I am assuming it is not from Virgin Media.

Has anyone else received an email from this address and if so, is it a legitimate email address from Virgin Media?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rillington,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I can confirm that the email address is a legitimate email address that would be used by our disputes team to get in touch and the subject field would usually contain your reference number. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Cardiffman282
Well-informed

It may well be. ADR can stand for alternative dispute resolution. Have you got an Ombudsman Services case open? 

Current VM broadband only customer. Previously with NTL, Virgin Net, Cabletel, Cable Online. Patiently looking forward to a FTTP choice in my area.
Volt M250 with a Hub 3 in modem mode using an Asus RT-AC86U router. Landline via Sipgate. TV via Freeview and smart TV apps.

Rillington
Up to speed

Yes I have.

I would recover it if you can in that case. 

Current VM broadband only customer. Previously with NTL, Virgin Net, Cabletel, Cable Online. Patiently looking forward to a FTTP choice in my area.
Volt M250 with a Hub 3 in modem mode using an Asus RT-AC86U router. Landline via Sipgate. TV via Freeview and smart TV apps.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rillington,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I can confirm that the email address is a legitimate email address that would be used by our disputes team to get in touch and the subject field would usually contain your reference number. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Rillington
Up to speed

Thank you for the information.

You're very welcome Rillington 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L