Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Ntlworld customer

Good morning As the title suggests I've been a customer for years but the customer service has become so dire I'm leaving its very sad   When you ring its "We are receiving very high call volumes " Well employ more staff You try and do the live chat ...

Jim1966 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Termination of contract

Do you receive confirmation after you have terminated your account with Virgin, I terminate my Virgin/ Blueyonder account on the 11th March and was advised the account would end 18th March as yet I’ve not received any confirmation.thanks 

Tom465 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit on account.

Hi, my mum received a credit on her account for a missed appointment. There has been 2 bills since and the credit has not been added to the bill….Why?

Blackst by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Area code

Hi Having problems with customer services haven’t had welcome letter, can’t sign up for account as don’t have area code for Bury Lancashire and still using neighbour connection as not got are own connection don’t know if it was a good idea moving to ...

Legal action

i have been with virgin since January last year I am still waiting for a refund for an unauthorized dd out of my account. Before I moved this year I had credit put on my account for delayed activation when I moved a whole new account was set up but t...

Ange90 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I have just received my latest bill via email for £164.25 the letter I received recently said that I would be paying £67.75 per month on my rates / mates rates.There are no usage fees as we don't use the landline either.It also states nothing will ch...

Cancel Engineer appointment

SpoilerBeinn going round in circles, had issue with broadband and app advised I needed engineer but this has now been resolved, not the easiest to find a way to cancel the appointment, please can someone assist.Beinn going round in circles, had issue...

SVEN1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 47% price increase?

I recently received a letter stating that my monthly bill would be increasing by £7. I knew my bill would be increasing as many sites and VM themselves have been mentioning an average price increase of around 14%.However as I currently pay £15 (due t...

Huw_F by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't change phone number online

Hi, like many on here i cannot change my phone number online, "Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again"I used the whatsapp live chat and the person i chatted to said they changed and it hasn't changed. Then i phoned up and the per...

mangaths by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos