Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Charged For Unreturned Kit

I returned a kit nearly a month ago and have now been charged £65 for not returning. I have email proof that it's been returned and when I contacted VM they told me to wait over 14 days, which I now have, and have since had the charge added. Now the ...

Email change verification email

HiI recently requested to change my account email address via "My Account" on My Virgin Media, however the verfification email I recieved is titled "Virgin Media – Updated Username" and contains strings of jumbled text but no link. Please can you m...

Has my contract been cancelled?

So I called virgin today to cancel my contract and start the 30 day cancellation procedure. Told the lady didn't want any of their deals as she wasn't able to offer anything.Get sent an email saying that my service change will take place in 30 days w...

Resolved! Cancel all services

Just joined and received equipment yesterday now want to leave as the salesman was a liar and things I ordered are now I find out were never part of my package, have rung 7 times 40 min minimum wait time phone put down on me twice and still not cance...

No Welcome Email or Bill

Hello,I signed up the contract early last month, received the kits and started the service on the 23rd of June. The service has been great, but as of today, I have still not received any welcome email or paper bill via mail so that I can get my accou...

BBLSw by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal

I logged in to my account and clicked the link "your contract has ended click here for your new deal" was offered a new deal with my present package for £51 previously paying £65 . Accepted the deal recieved contract renewal and confirmation email it...

dunc2907 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account closing billing date missed

How do I stop Virgin from cutting me off. I had a text to say "Due to non payment, my internet will stop this week".So if I gave them all my details, why haven't they started taking my money?..tried the 0845-454-111 but can't get through.