Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

mark on credit file

can any one explain why when I have made a payment as soon as bill has shown on account .the money left my account as shown on bank statement of £51.67 on 2/3/23yet clear score credit file shows a short term debt of £46 on 6/3/23tried to get a answer...

Netflix - Again

Hi,So Netflix appeared on my bank statement for 2 months.  Contacted VM and it was sorted as I am a Volt customer.  Now Netflix has emailed me stating that VM are no longer paying my subscription (or something to that effect.)I have looked all over t...

liamtg by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

A query

If I called up 6 weeks prior to contract renewal date to cancel all services and was paying 55 gbp a month, why are virgin media sending a debt of 79.01 gbp to debt collectors? First debt  collection company virgin used admit they listened to call I ...

Sky sports HD ?

Hi. I am charged for HD sports on my package & have been for a long time, should football in HD on sky be as good as it is on BT ? My sky sports is really poor when comparing it to BBC  ITV & BT.

Neal2 by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspended services

I am consistently being charged for services I do not receive. Contacted exec team who reduced payments significantly and cancelled streaming service I do not receive.Services now suspended, with 'streaming service' suspended!! I have 360 box and 2 m...

Re: verification email not received

I just joined the broadband services and would like to sign up, however I cannot receive the verification email (and also cannot reset my password too). I have tried to resent the verification email but not really work, could anyone please help ? 

aucalvin by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos