Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

eBilling

Hi, since moving house, we've been put back onto paper billing - having a really frustrating time trying to change back to eBilling!!All advice on Virgin's website states that I should be able to log in and do it, but have rung up and just had the sa...

aert45t4 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brown box damaged

Hi there,Our brown box at the front of the house, the cover and some the wires are damaged and exposed. We currently can't make phonecalls from the landline aswell. Is it possible to get someone to fix it for us please. 

Dawn506 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extending cancellation period

I've previously given notice to cancel my contract, with the service termination date being 10th June.There's been a slight change of circumstance, so I'd like to push this back to 30/6/2023.Cheers

henry099 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automatic Compensation Scheme - Time Frame

Hi,I'm hoping someone could give me some insight on when you should recieve compensation from the Auto Scheme..I had booked an initial broadband install date for the 3rd January when booking online. This was rescheduled to the 16th of January, but th...

Adam91 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Making a Complaint

I am attempting to lodge a complaint with Virgin Media regarding an issue I am having with Virgin Media Store. Unfortunately among the list of questions the customer must answer before lodging a complaint is this oddity: It comes in the section entit...

Ffrreedd by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email associated with old account

Hi thereI have just today started with a new account but my email was in use for the previous account. As a result all online / app access either points me to the old account details or simply tells me I no longer have an account (presumably because ...

Durbun by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos