Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

No Internet after switching to Virgin

New customer just switched from BT to Virgin Media. Yesterday, Wednesday 29 March 2023, a Virgin engineer visited us to install and connect a Virgin Router, 360 TV Box and switch landline as part of the Virgin Media “Bigger Bundle”. Our broadband wor...

Cannot recover my Virgin media password

Help i cannot remember my password or email..i have used the link and entered my date of birthaccount number and area reference number..the message i get is cannot find an account?.I have entered the info correct directly from my contract so why cant...

Billing/payment

Hello i have never received a welcome pack or email i am trying to log in to pay my bill as i have been cut off at the moment. I would like some help accessing my account please. 

Danxtr by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No letter, no email no price rise?

Hi , I’ve  not received any communications from Virgin regarding any price rise.I took out the contract in March 21.I’ve checked online and my account shows nothing to suggest a price rise indeed on the contract  it says the price will be £££ until S...

sounds by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price increase

I have have seen that there is going to be a price increase but have had no official letter/ email.I have had one about my mobile but nothing from Virgin media.Have they been sent out yet?

chrispy1 by Dialled in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uk Call centre

Does anyone at Virgin work in the UK on a Thursday ? Been trying to speak to someone who can help with my bill & films I have supposed to have watched but India/Philippines cannot help me ! Been on the phone since 12 noon, spoke to 4 different people...

Jaks62 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free LG 4K TV not received

Can anybody contact me in regards to escalating my query regarding the free 4k TV that was promised when taking out the contact. I ordered in August and had the install completed in October. Was told I would recieved it back end of December which wou...

Can't access account or reset password

Hi,I'm trying to access my Virgin Media account so I can see previous bills, but can't reset my password. I actually haven't been able to access these since the start of the contract, 17 months ago....When I try to reset I get this message:"You can’t...

kkkamy13 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrating WhatsApp conversation

Hi,I've been trying to renegotiate my contract for the last hour via WhatsApp which is like pulling teeth quite frankly!!I'm assuming the advisors aren't UK based, some of the responses are really vague and don't make a lot of sense so can I just che...