Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contract Renewal Problems

Seems I am another one to add to the growing list of people who have accepted a contract renewal online, then received the pre contracts, order summary and installation date via email. Only for it not to appear in "My Orders" and be told that the ord...

Blair30 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract - Phone Call - moving house

Hi, Some days ago I requested by phone to cancel my contract starting from 1 October. I have not received any communication regarding the cancellation. I’ve tried to ask via chat on the virgin media website through my account. Nobody seems to have an...

Unable to contact Virginmedia via Live Chat

I have tried to communicate with VM regarding my current contract but have only been offered two methods other than a letter which is far too slow. I can only find the Live Chat link when I make a complaint and having it found it I am only offered tw...

Bezzaman by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disconnection

Need advice about disconnection and setting up a new accountthe account owner (grandmother) has sadly died so I want to set up a new account in my name but I’ve just started work from home so can’t afford any downtime offline. I tried to set up a new...

Wrong info, wrong new contract.

Saturday last I upgraded my broadband package to include a 360 box and mega tv, plus one mini box. I was also told told that the setup fee of £35 will be reduced. About three hours later I received the new contract by email. No mini box and the setup...

322967 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
SEO Links