Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Pre Contract

To Whom is may concern, I received phone calls from the sales team in the Philippines, a advisor called Dennis.  He sent me pre contract documents and after going through them I would like to take this offer up. How do I do it? Who do I contact?Any h...

Equipment Return

Hello, I left Virgin Media last year around May/June time (I think) as I was moving to a new build where you did not offer coverage. Through everything that went on, it took a long time to return the equipment. I kept requesting the return kit, but i...

rtimperi by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change a 'contract email address'?

How do I change this email address that is located in the 'contract' part of the account? (see picture)I updated my email where I could but I learned during the last contract, I had with Virgin that they use this (pictured) email to send an important...

2023-07-04_13_39_56.png

Can’t change contact number

I’ve recently signed up to virgin media with a student deal, using my o2 number. Since signing up, my mobile number has changed but it is still the same o2 account, just a different number. When I try to change my contact number on the website it jus...

May26 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media TV?

I’m a new customer to VM and have recently signed my contract for M350, While filling out my contract I saw an option to add “VM TV (somthing like that) for free but stupidly I thought they were trying to charge me more.Is there anyway I’m able to ge...

Overcharged on last 3 bills

After Virgin advised it was putting up charges during my contract I rang on 21/3/23 to close my Account .  I spoke to Tony on Retentions who advised that if I did not leave he could offer me a deal of £83 a month for next 18mths (with no loss of serv...

bren11 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos