Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Missed Payment - Credit Report Ruined

I Switch my banking from Barclays to NatWest around February and March and after 5 years living in UK I had a 64.00£ missed payment on my report, I don’t know if I should blame Barclays, NatWest, Virgin or even myself for not mind my email to see tha...

igorFMB by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VM refuse to delete my account and personal data

I have phoned VM multiple times to ask for deletion of my account and personal data but they refuse as they say my account is inactive.I can still log into my account and see my bank details which means there is still data being held on me even thoug...

Pdknox by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

£75 gift card

Hi,Like many others, I have not received my gift card voucher from Virgin Media. I bought the service together with the promotion directly from your website. Please let me know how I can follow this up. Best,Maya

Changing install date

HiI am have just moved house and arranged to move our virgin package to our new address.   I have been provided an install date that is not convenient and I need to change it.   I have tried 3 times to use the live chat but never get called back. Whe...

Barry19 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to get chat transcript

I spoke to a live chat agents this morning 10/08/2023 but I wasn't able to save the live chat transcript as I was cut off.How can I retrieve this please I need the latest from today please.

dstruzik by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Collect Engine Not Turned Up

Hi, after a frustrating day waiting for a collection that hasn't arrived, it would be great to get some help...I cancelled my VM TV package last week (the price increase was too much for me) and am due to return my VM TV V6 box. I had an email/text m...

Useless customer service

Where do I start….Have been with Virgin for probably around 15 yearsContract was up maybe 12 months ago and went on to a rolling contract.Called to cancel in April 2023, girl somehow (I gave up the will to live because she couldn’t answer a question ...

Alty17 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

No Welcome Email

Hi - I’ve taken out a contract with yourselves & received my pre-contract info & my order summary, but haven’t received any confirmation other than that, and I cannot sign up my email to track the progress etc.