Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Disconnection of Broaadband

Not Good morning, My  Account [MOD EDIT: Removed] Are reference 14   Why did you disconnected  me????   I NEVER NEVER NEVER ASKED YOU TO DISCONECT my account or brake my contract with Virgin Media? WHY BECAUSE OF MISTAKE of Virgin Media  I MUST HAVE ...

Screenshot_20230728_064654_My Virgin Media.jpg IMG-20230725-WA0000.jpg

Where’s my £50 credit

 I signed up to Virgin in May Pay £39.50 a monthWas given a £50 credit for joining and was told via live chat at the time that it would come off in subsequent bills. It appeared on my first bill towards the bottom saying £50 credit.However it has sin...

IMG_8264.png

Wrong TV package provided in new contract

Hi - Post expiry of my previous contract I was offered a renewal deal via WhatsApp which included upgrade to MaxIt TV. On confirming take-up of the offer, I was told that the contract will arrive the next day via email. When the contract arrived the ...

kapilt by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing problems

Hi all,After not a good start to my Virgin broadband contract, I was informed over the phone I would receive both delayed activation compensation and also monthly billing compensation due to errors when adding an 02 SIM card to my account.Neither of ...

LukeBell by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM mixit tv set-up fee

Dear VM Team, I am already a virgin media broadband member, so my modem has been already set-up to my home with an activation fee. today i have received an offer where i can join mixit tv with £5 monthly. When i try to buy that item, the system still...

eczcyz by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not clear what channels I’m being offered

my new contract has a list of channel packages that are not described on the web…Virgin calls them stupid things like ‘Oomph’ and Maxit but my contract says this… entertainment essentialsentertainment dramaentertainment lifestyleetcany idea how to de...

No Callback from Retentions Team

I just wanted to see whether anyone had experienced this or whether it was just me. Our contract was coming to an end and I decided due to cost of living that we would just go with the internet instead of the TV and internet package. However then I w...

Zotay13 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to activate netflix - always issues

Hi All Trying to activate Netflix via the email received from VM and also online on my account but there are still problems This is what i get when i press the link in the email: Via Email Link and when i go via my account on the website i get this: ...

1.png 2.png
dibberly by Dialled in
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos