Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Trying to activate netflix - always issues

Hi All Trying to activate Netflix via the email received from VM and also online on my account but there are still problems This is what i get when i press the link in the email: Via Email Link and when i go via my account on the website i get this: ...

1.png 2.png
dibberly by Dialled in
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help changing DD Date

It is impossible to speak to someone on the 0345 number, i am trying to change my DD date as i have changed jobs and get paid on a different day but it is saying on the website i have already changed it twice this year which i have not.  So frustrati...

Contract upgrade issue

HiOn Tuesday 8 August I upgraded my broadband contract to M250 Fibre Broadband Solus and received confirmation emails and documents. However nothing has happen since then and I cannot see the new contract on my Virgin pages. I called the Virgin's hel...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed Payment - Credit Report Ruined

I Switch my banking from Barclays to NatWest around February and March and after 5 years living in UK I had a 64.00£ missed payment on my report, I don’t know if I should blame Barclays, NatWest, Virgin or even myself for not mind my email to see tha...

igorFMB by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VM refuse to delete my account and personal data

I have phoned VM multiple times to ask for deletion of my account and personal data but they refuse as they say my account is inactive.I can still log into my account and see my bank details which means there is still data being held on me even thoug...

Pdknox by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

£75 gift card

Hi,Like many others, I have not received my gift card voucher from Virgin Media. I bought the service together with the promotion directly from your website. Please let me know how I can follow this up. Best,Maya