Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

I just got through to the call centre and explained I wanted to leave, they asked me to hold the line then they hung up

Online upgrade not showing on account

Hello, I upgraded my package online on the 6th October. It is now the 23rd and it is still not showing. After calling a numerous amount of times and being promised that it would show up by the 23rd latest, it still hasn't. My contract came to an end ...

AminKhan by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving house

Today I requested to move my package to the new address with no change straight swap.I’m currently paying £31.Just had an email stating my first bill will be £91 which would be 2 bills plus £20 which I make as £82. It then goes on to say this will th...

My Email Address is Wrong (New)

Hello, I posted about this a while back but then lost access to this account.I signed up for virgin over a year ago on the phone and believe my email address was written down wrong. As the email address doesn't exist, I cant get into accounts to mana...

Moving with Virgin don't mix

I have been with Virgin for many years, maybe 8 or 9. I have a pretty expensive account, over a hundred pounds a month. My bills are always paid, I've never lost service through late payments, etcI'm just moving into a new home I was happy to renew m...

Moving Home

Hi there,I am expecting to move in early December. Result from a quick search told me that I won't be getting VM in the new place, even though it's on the same street so I will need to prepare to stop using VM.I would like to know the timeframe like ...

terryfat by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract upgrade issues

Hi I accepted an offer to upgrade my broadband  to Gig1 via email on 7th of October. I received a contract information sheet and contract summary sheet via email straight away with installation dates to be confirmed……Im still waiting for further deta...

Move and transfer

Please can someone help i have moved home and tried tell VM several Times this but they have so far done nothing I’m currently paying for a volt package tv broadband phone and mobile at my old address move and transfer requested several times so no i...