Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

ISSUE WITH RETURNS PACKAGING!

Dear Virgin Customer Service,I hope this email finds you well, but I have to express my extreme frustration regarding the returns packaging for my recent purchase. Despite my repeated requests, I have not received the necessary packaging, and time i...

I am having this today been on the phone all morning just sent proof by a email there have give if it's not sorted I will can el and go the ombudsmen, shocking what there are doing g

Can't reset my password

Hi sorry, I'll post again. It is the same as this issue: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Password-reset-links-expire-immediately/m-p/5176997I only wanted to change my memorable word but it said I had to change my emai...

WeeV1 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notice period extension

Hi,  I have given a notice period to disconnect my vergin media broadband and it ends on 15-10-2023. But I haven't got enough time to attend the retention teams call or to check for a better deal. Can I extend my contract end date for 10 more days, t...

Missing payment

VM saying haven't paid been on phone e all morning sent screen shots of bank Statement  said would phone back 1.30 no phone call please sort this out or will go to ombudsman 

Returning old hub

You keep texting me to say I have not returned my old hub.  I have told you that I have sent it back via Yodel and the address of the Yodel hub that I sent it from and the date. I originally couldn't find the receipt, but have now finally found it. I...

AMY2207 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit Underpayment

My usual monthly charge is £36 taken by direct debit.  For some strange reason only £22 has been debited this month, £14 too little.  Interestingly I get a £14 discount on my package every month so it appears possible that the discount has been appli...

HughA by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DEF01

I can't login into my My Virgin Media or reset its password - getting code DEF01.I have cleared cookies ( in the browser and using CCleaner) , tried two different browsers and even another PC - still same problem