Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Please return the unused Virgin Media equipment

hi can anyone advise if the odd email Ive received it genuine? It is asking : Please return the unused Virgin Media equipment? We haven’t got any unused equipment? We upgraded to volt quite a few months ago as our old router was very old and falling...

KP19 by Joining in
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bereavement final Bill - Incorrect Name

hello,I have recently gone through the bereavement process for my grandfather, the final bill is being sent to me but the agent has put my name in wrong they have listed it as “Andrew” Can this please be corrected? Unsure how this has happened as I g...

Hasbulla by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Raising a complaint

Hi allI'm going to speak to VM about my parents-in-law's account (thanks to all who've helped so far with various queries).  I'd frankly prefer to do this via chat if possible, rather than phone, for a number of reasons -is this doable?  As in, speak...

robbyell by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worried about my Contract

Morning.I renewed my Virgin contract in Oct 22 as an 18 month contract which was due to expire in Apr 24, with discount it was £54 which as a low income family was okay, it was put up to £69 with the price increase this year which we really had not m...

Hexme by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint disappeared

I have logged a second complaint in relation to the absurdly bad VM service, having spoken with the worlds least responsive/enthusiastic customer agent, I raised my own complaint over a week ago, noticed it was marked as 'resolved' yesterday (with no...

NC55 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade not applying to my account!

Hello,I have tried to add MEGA TV to my account which the offer was presented via my account on the virgin media website and also the app.I have received the pre-contract information with an order number and CIS numbers etc but the call centre cannot...

TiPs1_0-1701079515707.png
TiPs1 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

virgin media overcharging.

i’ve been a loyal virgin media customer for as long as i can remember recently i noticed my contract was coming to an end so i decided to call up and close it my contract was £25 a month. After i’d have called i was told i had an outstanding balance,...

virgin media help for vulnerable customers

this morning i have tried 31 times to actually get through to a UK call centre on 6 of those calls [india] knew nothing at all about registering as vulnerablei kept explaining to the call center worker i need customer servises because i need now to r...

lyndaT1 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos