Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Equipment return

I've recently cancelled, and already have the returns packaging.  An email I received asked me to return two routers, specifying the serial numbers for both.  One is the Hub 5 - fair enough.  The other one must be the Hub 2 since that's the only othe...

Resolved! Package renewal issue

My package was about to expire a couple of months ago, so I renewed for another 18 months.   But I still getting emails saying "Your Package has Expired", and I am also greeted with that message when I log in. Clicking on "view your options" always l...

ntruby by Dialled in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invoice in dispute affected credit score

Due to issues and errors from Virgin on a monthly basis for around 18months, I recently found out that virgin added a late payment flag to my credit score in June while my invoice was in dispute and being credited/amended. I need to get this removed ...

Wonder8 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fumming with virgin,Looked on my Equifax report and I had a default of 19.00 from virgin 5 months ago. I moved to sky and have been billed after I have left. After wasting hours on the phone going round the world and in circles managed to get the ema...

Weston86 by Joining in
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix through virgin 360 box

Hi, I'm new to the community so here's my enquiry, last September i upgraded to a virgin 360 Box and shortly after wards subscribed to Netflix at a cost of £15.99. I hadn't planned on having it for long at that price anyway, and around November time ...

Richy60 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overchagred by £453 in 6 months

Hi I have been a VM customer for many years and recently renewed my contract in May 2023. Since then, the amount charged has varied wildly from the agreed contract, sometimes up to almost 3x the agreed amount despite no additional services being used...

Stop asking for your stuff back.

Stop sending me emails about stuff I have sent back with Yodel. Tracking 2F677V8I cannot reply to your emails which makes it more difficult and confirms why it’s was a good thing to leave Virgin after 20 years +. 

Whyhere by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

20% discount offer

Received an email today saying my VM contract expired on (date) and if I renew I can get a 20% discount but I assumed the email was spam because - 1) the domain was virginmedia.co.uk rather than .com, and2) I received an email in Nov saying that when...

Any1else by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New user - Verification Link Expired

Hi,I recently signed up for home broadband. The service is installed and working fineI’m trying to set up my online account. I received a link to complete setup, but the link expired. It gives an option to send a new verification link, but clicking t...