Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Renewal email

I've received a second email asking me to claim my special offer as my contract is ending but, as like many other people, all the links in the email go to an 'oops something has gone wrong' message. Even if I login to my account there is no sign or m...

qprreedy by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Changing my direct debit

HelloI've tried to change the bank in which my direct debit is taken from for my Virgin Media account but when I try to do this I get 'oops something went wrong' so I'm unable to do this online. Does this mean that I have to phone up to get this done...

MAW70 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation - moving house

Was moving house and virgin was not providing in the new area. Virgin Media’s website said that if I provide proof of the new address I will be credited the last bill which included the cancellation fee.I’ve done this via live chat, gave my forwardin...

Tomas41 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin have changed my Contract

Back in February 2023 I was given an 18-month contract for M125 internet, Mixit TV and landline which I don't have any more. Back in May I suddenly had all these extra channels and thought it was because of the King's Coronation. As time went on I re...

Jayleen by Dialled in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing £50 Referral Reward

I neither my referrer have not received our £50 referral rewards after 3 months of service.Refer a friend is a Virgin scam.I tried logging into Aklamio after being told to do so by a Vigin media call handle and there is no rewards for me or my referr...

Reward

Hello,There should be a reward board.I had Virgin Media installed on June-2023 with a reward recommendation from my brother.Guess what. Nil Reward.Aklamio are as useless as a Chocolate Teapot.Does Virgin ever honour a Reward.

Resolved! Can't reset Memorable Word

I'm trying to call but it says that I need my memorable word. I don't recall setting one, so I've looked under Account Settings online and there's no option to either see or change it (there is no Telephone Security Details section). Curiously, my ac...

UltimateRoboLvr_1-1712242919055.png