Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Account Access linked to old account

I’ve seen a few posts here but none with a working solution. I had Virgin broadband installed in my old house back in 2022. I cancelled the subscription when I moved out of there in Jan 2023 and the account remained inactive. I moved once again in Ja...

Default on credit file

I just found out I have a default on my credit file from Virgin after doing a credit check. I closed my account almost 2 years ago and have never missed a payment, nor was ever told I owed anything when the account was closed.I can't access any of my...

Unable to verify email

I have not been able to access my Virgin Media account for some time now and everytime I go to log on, I am asked to verify my email address. Each time the link is sent to me it says it has expired. I have cancelled my direct debit while this issue i...

Dhavb by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint being ignored. What else can I do.

Basically I terminated all long standing VM services (25 years) on 23rd Oct 23 effective 23rd Nov. I have email confirming this was done.Due to problems with my alternate supplier I reverted back to VM and agreed a broadband only 30 day rolling contr...

des2568 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix activation

Hi there,I have Netflix included with my bundle but have no clue how to activate it.  I have tried creating an account with my Virgin Media address to no avail - I am simply provided with the option to pay £12.99 or £17.99. I am using a Virgin 360 bo...

Unable to cancel my account

I'v moved out of my house since November, and had to pay monthly until the end of my contract, now I've been trying for hours to get my contract cancelled,  they either transfer me from one person to another person and eventually getting now where, w...

moving home to a non serviced area

Hello I am moving home and i am in contract i want to take my internet service with me will you install virgin at my new address ? i have read online that the early disconnection charge will be waived if you cant provide service at my new address. pr...