cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel Equipment Return stuck

refactor
Joining in

I posted my return kit with the Router on 7th Feb 2024. The last activity on Yodel's track page is on 8th Feb.

And now I'm charged £40 for not returning the kit. Upon asking VM customer care, they ask me to contact Yodel.

Because it's a return kit, shouldn't VM be dealing with Yodel?

Tracking ref: [REMOVED]

refactor_0-1708862543088.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Yes of course.

VM employ Yodel in both directions, and that's nothing to do with you. The Tracking reference proves that you delivered it to Yodel, and your responsibility is finished.

But you do need to insist that VM cancels that £40, because they will have no hesitation or conscience in posting a default on your credit record. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Yes of course.

VM employ Yodel in both directions, and that's nothing to do with you. The Tracking reference proves that you delivered it to Yodel, and your responsibility is finished.

But you do need to insist that VM cancels that £40, because they will have no hesitation or conscience in posting a default on your credit record. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @refactor 👋,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're return doesn't appear to have been registered and now you are being charged. 

I would love to help further so will pop you a PM 📩  and we can take it from there. 

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs