cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email entered when merging my Netflix with VM

Sashaklep
Joining in

I signed up for VM that included Netflix when I moved in Nov. 

I accidentally entered the wrong email when linking my Netflix the first time on my VM. I sad @hotmail when it was @live.co.uk. Such a simple mistake. 

I’ve vern trying to sort this out for 3 months. I was told my VM there’s NOTHING they can do and I will lose my Netflix account I’ve had for 10+ years due to this error. 

There is surely something VM can do. I need my Netflix to be reset so I can re set up my Netflix and link it with VM. 

I can see I’m not the only with this issue. Please help VM

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sashaklep, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with resolving a Netflix profile issue. Any Netflix log in details can only be amended directly with Netflix. You would need to log into the account using the log in details you used. 

We're unable to amend profiles from here as these are only accessible through Netflix directly. Virgin Media only act as the payee for the Netflix account. 

Please get in touch with Netflix directly and they can help you with the log in details. 

Apologies of any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs