cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the webchat support link has it been discontinued?

demeter3gem24
Joining in

Hello I can not seem to locate any webchat link to report broken landline after going around in circles i found one that worked but then never again. I was promised a call back but this did not happen. Has webchat been discontinued? I can not call anyone as my landline is broken so can not report faults and constant failures in delivery to fix.

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us on our Community Forums @demeter3gem24, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the landline issues experienced and the difficulty speak to our team about this fault.

I can see that you have a duplicate post on this subject which has been picked up and responded to by one of my colleagues.

Do please work with them on this matter, and they'll do all they can to have this resolved.

We politely ask users to please refrain from duplicate posting as this can result in multiple agents working on the same fault and therefore result in further issues and complications that may be detrimental in getting the advised fault resolved.

Thanks,

David_Bn

this is not a duplicate post i can not find webchat the other post was no landline the other person is not helping me locate webchat 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi demeter3gem24 

You could use whatsapp 07305 327 112 although telephone calls take priority.

I've just tried the https://www.virginmedia.com/help/leaving page and clicked on the "I want to cancel" box.  A pop up page appeared with a "Chat to us online" link, which opens another pop up with a chat messenger which is working.

Clipboard01.jpg

Generally though the messaging service isn't available 24/7, 7 days a week, as per the screenshot below taken from the following page

https://www.virginmedia.com/support/help/contact-us 

Clipboard01.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

THank you Dave for replying to me about this. Im still having problems getting hold of someone as its put me on hold on here even if i want to cancel the whole lot

Hello David, 

The person responding to me earlier has gone quiet i have had to stay for the last 2 hrs trying to reproove who i am and the person has vanished can you help please

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again,

Sorry but the forum doesn't provide an instant messaging service. The forum team also work on the social media sites and work rota hours the same as the phone agents. They will reply to you the next time they are online.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali