cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin has not taken my direct debit for March 2024

PI
On our wavelength

Here we go again......another problem! 

Virgin Media have not taken March's direct debit so my current bill is higher and they have added an unfair late payment charge!! 

I have not changed my bank account or the active direct debit. Payments have always been paid regularly from this account. 

There are no issues at the bank and have advised me to ask Virgin why they have not taken the payment? 

This needs resolving and I will wait for their usual excuses. 

I will be surprised if I am the only customer affected by this seemingly recent system error? 

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hellp PI.

Thanks for your post and welcome back to your community.

Sorry to hear about your last Direct Debit not being taken, and then you being charged a late payment fee.

We can take a look at this for you from here, remove the later payment fee and make sure everything is okay.

We will also need to raise a complaint for the above issues.

If you can check your logo at the top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time today PI

Glad to be able to get the bottom of your Direct Debit issue and work out a solution for you.

As a rule we only deal with billing or package issues as a one off on our community.

However if you do need anything else at all, You know where we are.

Take care 

Gareth_L

Mutsumi
On our wavelength

I have a similar issue, and I cannot find anyone to show me how to log in to the credit agreement. Could you please provide me with the website? Also, could you pin it for others to see in the future?