cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Free Reward with sign up not recieved (43" LG Smart TV)

Hannah123Page
Joining in

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can help because I am getting nowhere at all and the past month has been Hellish! 

So I Signed up for a Promotional package in July 2022 which included a Free 43" LG Smart TV. My Activation Date was 2nd of August 2022. I have Still NOT recieved this free TV.

I have been in touch Via Phonecall Multiple times. I have also been in touch Via WhatsApp chat on Several Occasions.

I have been told to wait 72 hours, 3 days, 5 days, 14 days, 30 days, 42 days, 45 days, 80 day, 85 days and 90 days to recieve my TV.

I am now on day 70 from Activation/installation day.

I have had a query raised with "hardware Exceptions" on the 13th of September and told to wait 72 hours for a response. STILL NO RESPONSE TO DATE.

A compliant was put in on the 15th September - NO RESPONSE TO DATE.

A request was put in on the 25th September to the rewards team. NO RESPONSE.

Finally on the 27th of September I recieved an Email from Virginmediarewards@exertis.co.uk stating my TV is due to be dispatched tomorrow (28th September) and I should recieve an Email from DHL with details regarding delivery. The email also stated to allow 72 hours for delivery.

Problem solved right?

Wrong! - Still no TV recieved, nobody on the phone or chats helps they just tell me to wait longer and longer next it will be 120 days! My mother got her TV with virgin media on a similar deal last year and delivery was the day after her first bill was paid!! I'm 2 bills in and still nothing!

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hannah123Page thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns about not receiving your gift.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the Response. I've got your Message and Responded as requested.

Hopefully we can get this resolved shortly!

Thanks again.

@Hannah123Page wrote:

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the Response. I've got your Message and Responded as requested.

Hopefully we can get this resolved shortly!

Thanks again.

Hi just wondering if you ever got this resolved and if so how did the process go?

Allanlaz1976
Joining in

I am having the same problem now , account activated october was told 45 days 60 days 90 days !!! Query raised with hardware exceptions someone would respond 72hrs and nothing. Contacted via WhatsApp again to be told a complaint had been raised but virgin can't do anything about it cause the promotions come from an outside company,  then I get told tv will be delivered in the next few days that was the beginning of January and still nothing I am absolutely furious !!!!! 

Hey Allanlaz1976, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

If you are getting a free gift from us it can take up to 90 days, now depending how you got the package will depend who send this out.

How did you sign up was it through a 3rd party website or direct? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?