cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade offer not yet activated.

GoblinApple
Tuning in

Greetings,

My contract expired and I was offered a new 18 month deal on "My Virgin Media" which I accepted as it was a faster speed (M125 to M250) for around £11.50 less per month than I pay now. I received the contract information sheet via email and was given an estimated activation date of Thursday 11 April 24, but I'm still on my old M125 package and it is still showing the "Time to Renew" banner on the "My Virgin Media" homepage.

Can somebody please look into this for me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GoblinApple

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

The activation date is an estimate and can take around 7 days longer if there's a lot of orders to process.

We apologise for the delay.

As you've received the contract information sheet, and if the deal has been accepted, this will be applied to the account soon.

I'd be happy to send you a private message to ensure everything is in place for you.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GoblinApple

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

The activation date is an estimate and can take around 7 days longer if there's a lot of orders to process.

We apologise for the delay.

As you've received the contract information sheet, and if the deal has been accepted, this will be applied to the account soon.

I'd be happy to send you a private message to ensure everything is in place for you.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide