cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my bills

petomane
Joining in

I'm unable to access my bills. I go from Account Settings to Billing - but that only takes me to Help and Support. If I click on View Bills, it takes me back to Help and Support, and so it goes, in a loop between the last two.  Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us @petomane.

We may need to take a closer look into this one for you, as it maty require some input from our IT team.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @petomane 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues access your billing from your online account. Can you confirm, is this issue on the website or through the My Virgin Media app? Do you get the same issue on both when you try?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

petomane
Joining in

I don't have an app.  My problem is with the website.

Thank you for coming back to us and confirming Petomane 😊.

Can you please try it through our app

If it is not working on the website, have you tried this on incognito mode/ private browser?  

Let us know we want to help. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I've tried it with Firefox and Chrome browsers, Ari, and using a VPN, and I get the same result.  I don't have any mobile apps, and can't see an option for pc. Is there an app for pc?

Peter

Thanks for coming back to us @petomane.

We may need to take a closer look into this one for you, as it maty require some input from our IT team.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn