cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT sports 360 service extension

lennon666
On our wavelength

Looking at various packages and I was hoping someone could help me.

Virgin Media add-ons
(30-day rolling contract)
Virgin TV 360 Service extension
£10
TNT Sports
£18
I have this on the bill in my basket is the £10 Service extension a one off or does it mean TNT will be £28 per month.
As the add on only says £18pm.

Many thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for providing this @lennon666 

The service extension is the extra set top box. The 360 mini box and would be included in each months bill. 

TNT is £18 a month and the extra set top box is £10 a month. They are not bundled in with main service package and are known as addons. Addons can removed at anytime with a 30 day notice and would not trigger an early disconnection fee. 

Let us know if you've any further questions or concerns at all with what I've advised and we can assist further if you need. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @lennon666, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

We would have to advise that the base price for TNT Sports is £18.00 per month.

From what you have posted, it looks like this may be either a £10.00 discount or a discount of £8.00 and therefore reducing the monthly cost to £10.00

Can you please confirm where this information has come from? 

Do you have a link and/or screenshot (minus any sensitive details) to share with us?

Thanks,

David_Bn

It was shown in my basket whilst looking through various packages.

Without seeing what you're looking at we wouldn't be able to confirm this for you @lennon666 

Does the bucket not advise any further information regarding the order?

Are you able to provide the screenshot (whilst editing any captured sensitive information) so we can investigate further. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

lennon666_0-1714994440178.png

Screenshot of basket.

Thank you for providing this @lennon666 

The service extension is the extra set top box. The 360 mini box and would be included in each months bill. 

TNT is £18 a month and the extra set top box is £10 a month. They are not bundled in with main service package and are known as addons. Addons can removed at anytime with a 30 day notice and would not trigger an early disconnection fee. 

Let us know if you've any further questions or concerns at all with what I've advised and we can assist further if you need. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley