Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to ebilling

Jparker57
Joining in

Hello,

I’m trying to switch to ebilling.

I’ve read https://my.virginmedia.com/discover/welcome/your-bill/ebilling.html_1 but can’t locate the My Profile link after logging in to https://my.virginmedia.com.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jparker57 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums.

I'm so sorry you have faced this issue, but let me pop you a private message and we will take a look there. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jparker57 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums.

I'm so sorry you have faced this issue, but let me pop you a private message and we will take a look there. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

DannyPM
Joining in

I am also having this issue - I've tried everything. There is no profile option or any option to update to ebilling. Can I please switch to ebilling? and have a refund for any billing charges?

Hi DannyPM 👋

Sorry to hear you are also having issues getting your E-billing set up. 

We will need to confirm a few details via PM to help send out a new email verification link to finalise E-billing. 

If you've received any paper bills charges for this would likely be valid (due to the costs involved with paper billing, such as postage), however we can certainly take a look with you and discuss this further as part of our PM conversation.

You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly