cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports UHD £3 deal

GavinT1
Tuning in

I’m having the same problem as others, signed up to the £3 sky sports uhd deal on the 7th June, email confirmation but I’m still waiting for the channels to become live. I can’t get through to anybody to get this resolved, anyone on here have any advice, 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

shawty1984
Well-informed

Get in touch through WhatsApp, been waiting since the 12th, done WhatsApp this afternoon and added within 30 minutes.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

21 REPLIES 21

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @GavinT1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you are also facing this issue with your service, can I ask when you agreed to the offer? 

shawty1984
Well-informed

Get in touch through WhatsApp, been waiting since the 12th, done WhatsApp this afternoon and added within 30 minutes.

Thanks shawty1984, hopefully sorted it through What’s app although it did start with we don’t have that offer only £7 a month, then £3 a month was for new customers only but eventually got it at £3. Keep my fingers crossed they are available soon. 

Thanks for coming back to us with your update GavinT1 and I hope that you enjoy your new UHD sports content 🙂

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steven_L, although 3 hours later, still no confirmation email and they’re still not working. It really shouldn’t be this difficult. 

Thanks for the update @GavinT1 on the forums.

May I ask if you've had any sort of confirmation as of yet?

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ilyas_y,

No confirmation email and no channels, I’m losing the will to live with it all to be honest.   

Thanks for the reply @GavinT1 on the forums.

I'll investigate further and send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @GavinT1 on the Virgin Media Community Forums page. 👋🏼

I'm happy to say that we have completed the missing element that was required for the UHD channel to be added on.
Please allow up to 24 hours for the email communication to come through.
If there are any issues - feel free to reach out to us and we'll assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team