cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with wrong email

JoanneK43
Joining in

We have recently signed up to get Virgin broadband installed, however when signing up to it I misspelled my email (swapped 2 letters round). Was just wondering if it’s possible to correct this?

any help is much appreciated 🙂 thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JoanneK43,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums and to Virgin Media! 😊

We'll be more than happy to get this corrected for you on our end. I've popped you over a private message so I can take your account details.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thank you

Beth

Hi, Iam afraid to say that I have done this exact same thing today! Please would you be able to help me sort it as I’m not sure how to go about it, Thankyou 

Good Morning @Shellc1980, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issue with the E-Mail account, and the wrong one being used.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks for working with me over our private messaging function @Shellc1980, and I'm pleased I was able to assist and resolve this for you.

Do please report back to our Community Forums, if any further assistance is required.

Hope you enjoy our services! 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Many thanks for your help!

Hi,

Really sorry but I am afraid I have done the same thing. I have accidentally signed up with the wrong email address. Is there any way for you to help me?

Hi @Hanna4 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues with signing up. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina