cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned equipment not delivered

Dazmat
Tuning in

After cancelling my contract I was asked to return the equipment which I have done. But it has not been delivered as yet it is still with yodel. This morning I got a text saying if it was not returned I will be charged for the equipment 

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dazmat 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

We are so sorry that you have faced this issue with your return, can I ask if you have spoken to Yodel to chase this if the delivery is still with them?

No I wasn't aware that was down to me. Once the equipment left my hands then it becomes  a contract between yodel and virgin media

Thanks for popping back to me @Dazmat 

If the parcel has been held by Yodel they would have the information to explain why and to ensure that it is sent back, or that the delay is chased. This is not something we would have access to on our side. 

Hi i would if u have tracking monitor it u can try contacting vm on whatapp chat if u have whatsapp better than calling some times

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Dazmat 

It's possible there has been a delay in VM receiving returned equipment due to the Christmas and New Year period. When did you return the equipment?

It can take a couple of weeks for equipment to be returned to VM - they are scanned into the systems in bulk. and the reminder emails are sent automatically by the VM systems until the returned equipment is linked to your account..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali