cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return kit not received after 10 working days

brianlai
Joining in

My service disconnect on 14Feb, yet received any return kit, tried request a new one last week but also no luck.

I didnot receive any information when will the kit arrive, no tracking nor any email notificaiton. 

Please advise.

10 REPLIES 10

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello brianlai

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you haven't received your returns kit yet.

We do send these our after an account is closed and they can take around 10 days.

When you requested one last week was it through our online help here

If you have left us to move home. Did you give an alternative address?

Gareth_L

brianlai
Joining in

No return kit come yet still, it is running out of time. Looks VM does not care customer who is leaving the service.

Pls advise. 

brianlai
Joining in

My kit is Hub 3.0, do let me know if I no longer need to return this. 

Hi @brianlai,

I'm sorry to hear that the returns packaging hasn't arrived yet, but we would still need the Hub 3 to be returned. Failure to do this would result in a non-return fee.

Are you moving to a new property?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

No I didn't move home just cancel contract.

Have contact VM CS on 6Mar and I was told he/she has requested the return kit for me again, and told I would receive in few days. Yet today 13Mar I did not receive anything and also no email from yodel that I should expecting something. Seriously I think I am not the only one have this problem on this forum I see other users asked similar question, hope VM can take this serious and speak to Yodel what happened. 

Please advise what should I do next as the CS advised me not to return the Hub myself without receiving the kit from yodel.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for confirming this @brianlai 

It can take up to 10 working days for the returns equipment to arrive, my apologies if you have been advised differently. 
There are other options available to return should you wish to. 
On this link - there is an option to print your own pre-paid returns label if you have any packaging already at home you're happy to use. 
Alternatively, you can drop off your Virgin Media equipment to your local O2 store. If you choose this option then don't need to wait for returns packaging as no packaging is needed, you can just take the equipment and the O2 team will provide a receipt for the return. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley,

Thanks for the advice. The VM web site only mention I can go to O2 store for "recycle" but didn't mention I can "return" in O2 store as well, can you double confirm I can drop them in O2 before I go there? Thank you. 

Oohhh!
I will double check for you @brianlai 

Can you screenshot where on the site it says recycle at O2 stores, as if I am right, might need to raise to get that re-worded

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

this is in the link on how to return // recycle 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment

I don't see O2 in the return section, but see in the recycle part below. 

brianlai_0-1710347209753.png