cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed Contract but has not updated?

HBegum
Joining in

Hi,

I renewed my contract on the 15th of May, as it was ending soon and received confirmation emails outlining the terms of the agreement. I was surprised to see my next bill being much higher than the contracted price and it seems the new contract has not been added as it still displays my previous which has now ended. Looked around the website and found I still have an option to renew which does not make sense as I have already done that.

My order reference is:
XS1000002

Confused as to what is happening and would appreciate any help on the matter.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HBegum 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear of your confusion and concern regarding your renewed contract and recent bill.

Did you make your renewal order through your online account or directly with an agent? If you made your order online then it can take between 10 - 14 working days for this to be processed for you by the team. 

Once the contract has been processed and applied to the account, you'll see pro-rates on the next bill to reflect those changes. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi,

I had done it online through the website, and it has been over 2 weeks but nothing has been applied. My upcoming bill does not reflect a contractual price despite me renewing on the 15th of May when the bill is for the period of 28th May to 27th June

Hi,

I had to renew my contract again and it seems to have finally updated.

Thank you for your help and will let you know if I experience any more issues.

Ah great to hear @HBegum Thanks for letting us know. 

Do keep us posted should you have any further concerns. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley