cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal of Contract

jayasumman
Joining in

I have accepted an offer on my online account and received an order summary by email. The activation estimated is 1st March 2024. I have spoken to numerous members of the customer services team who continue to offer me various different deals although I have explained that I want to confirm that my order has been received and will be dealt with. I have been offered deals that are very experience compared to the deal that I have accepted online. My bill for this month has also been increased despite me accepting a new offer and my contract does not expire until the 12th March 2024. I have received no helpful information at all from the customer services team and I want to resolve this issue as soon as possible. 

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jayasumman 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry for the confusion with both the order and the billing.

The order - this can take 10 working days to go through as an online order so if you have already received the activation go live date and we're not passed that date, please do not worry :).

The billing - I appreciate what you're saying about the contract date. the original one, the date not being passed that point yet. If you look at the billing period on the bill, it sounds like it's after this period as we bill in advance. 

You'd then get a credit applied when the new deal goes through and this is called pro-rata. I'll send you a PM though so we can discuss the specifics 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jayasumman 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this for you 🙂

Please do pop back to the Community should you ever need further help.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill