cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal contract price incorrect......again.

LeeBoon
Joining in

Hi all, 

After recently activating my 30 days notice of cancellation for my broadband services,

Yesterday I got an email offering a retention deal that I decided I would take up.

It was for M125, phone line & weekend chatter for £22 per month for 18 months.

With Volt benefits of M250 broadband, 1 wifi pod, and wifi guarantee, wifi max.

However I've just had an email with a new contract and the price is for £31 per month for 18 months.

I've got screen shots of the deal that I signed up for, so just need someone from VM to have a look into it please.

I've had a nightmare so far with contracts and mispricing with Virgin since I've signed up 2 years ago.

Kind regards, 

Lee

3 REPLIES 3

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LeeBoon.

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your retention deal being advised at£22 a month then the agreement coming out at £31 a month.
I can look into this for you as a one off as we tend to not deal with package issues on here. However as you have mentioned the previous issues, I do want to get this resolved.

Plus you also have screenshots of the original deal it will be easier to get this resolved from here than asking you to call again.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello LeeBoon.

Thanks for your time over the last day.

I have sent you a private message explaining what has happened and how we have fixed the pricing for you.

Hope the fix works for you?

If you need anything else at all, You know where we are.  

Take care 

Gareth_L

LeeBoon
Joining in

Hi Gareth, 

Thanks again for your help with this, it's very much appreciated.

Kind regards, 

Lee