cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew contract

darkhorse
Joining in

I received an email from Virgin today telling me "it looks like your contract ends soon" and if I renew I will get a discount. However I have a contract started in April 2023 which runs for 18 months so I would say my contact ends in October 2024. A definite date, neither "looks like" nor "soon" so I see no reason to renew today. I would have thought Virgin would know this.

I am reluctant to have to get involved in possibly lengthy phone calls to verify my preferred option is to ignore it. Right or wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi darkhorse

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

We're aware of a small group of customers who've received these emails when their contract is not yet due to end.

We are very sorry for any concern or inconvenience this email may have caused. 

Please ignore the mail. You'll get a contact reminder email nearer the time your contact is due to end and the team will be happy to look at what new deals and offers we have available at that time. 

If you do have any further questions, please pop back to us here and we'd be happy to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi darkhorse

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

We're aware of a small group of customers who've received these emails when their contract is not yet due to end.

We are very sorry for any concern or inconvenience this email may have caused. 

Please ignore the mail. You'll get a contact reminder email nearer the time your contact is due to end and the team will be happy to look at what new deals and offers we have available at that time. 

If you do have any further questions, please pop back to us here and we'd be happy to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide