cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Netflix

Mrshankly
Joining in

HI All

Im going around in circles with VM and Netflix with neither taking responsibility for my issue.  It appears that i have been signed out of Netflix on all of my devices and cannot log back in.

All of my devices ask for a password and sign in details. When i type them in, it appears i have no account / plan.

The Netflix which is accessible through my VM box still shows my four profiles, but now with consecutive numbering and not names.  When i click on one of the profiles it asks for a pin which i cant guess as i have never set. 

I called VM and they got me to wipe and reset my box/router etc which i did and it made no difference. So they said it was a Netflix problem.

I called Netflix and they were useless and said it was a VM problem.

Any ideas at all?The issue!The issue!

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mrshankly, thank you for your post.

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having and the poor experience you've had 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel