cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please return the unused Virgin Media equipment

xzyMeldrum02
Joining in

This is very concerning, I too am being threatened being charged £40 pound if I don't return their old Hub 3 but the irony and frustration is that I spent days trying contact Virgin to take their old kit back and contacted them online, on the phone and they kept telling me they will send out returns kit but thus over 2 weeks and haven't received any??

But, they don't seem to have any problem reaching  me to tell me they are about charge me (maybe already have) £40 pounds for not returning their kit?

I mean, how the hell do you even get to this situation I have no idea with lots Virgin customers having the exact the same or similar issue, returning old kit?

Is that a way of Virgin making extra money off us? 

Not a very good way to keep loyal customers.

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey xzyMeldrum02,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your equipment return, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome xzyMeldrum02 and please let us know here on the forums, if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Zafariqbal21
Joining in

image.jpg

Return eq receipt on the 1/12/23

image.jpg

Hi @Zafariqbal21 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Thank you for providing your receipt, you can use this to track your return on Yodel and once this has been successfully returned, any charges and communications regarding the equipment will be removed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley