cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account number or order tracking

xalwa
Joining in

Ordered hub last week, received pre-contract details, but no information about account number or package tracking.

I need to know when it's going to arrive.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @xalwa 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order details or welcome email, to confirm you should receive a text on the day of delivery from Yodel with a 2 hour delivery slot, I would be happy however to check this with you via a private message on our side.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @xalwa 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order details or welcome email, to confirm you should receive a text on the day of delivery from Yodel with a 2 hour delivery slot, I would be happy however to check this with you via a private message on our side.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.