cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix after home move

SF25
Joining in

I complete a home move on 14/02 and everything other than the Netflix is working. I have spoken to 4 different agents and each of these agents have all raised a separate ticket. I haven't heard anything back from any of those tickets even thought the timescale is 10 days (one agent said 5 days). 

Yesterday I received an email from Netflix saying that I only have 2 days left to add a payment method. Today I received one saying this is the last chance to add a payment method. Can someone on this Forum please assist me or look into my account to see if I have any update from the Team.

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello SF25

It's disappointing to hear of the account issues since moving impacting Netflix, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

When you moved were any changes made to your package at all (as in adding or removing services)? If so, did you receive an updated contract and did this include Netflix? You can also check the current package and if it includes Netflix via your online account here.

Rob

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. No I didn’t change anything on my package and it definitely includes Netflix. 

Thank you 

In this case, to best look into this, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs