cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation code

KB29R
On our wavelength

Just entered into another contract and the nightmare starts

can anyone from VM send me a Netflix activation link email please as 4 days of inept customer services as taken it’s toll 

54 REPLIES 54

Hi @KB29R,

Apologies for any inconvenience. Please do keep us posted.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

KB29R
On our wavelength

12th day no Netflix - Fully Paid up Customer that went into another contract with no gap in payments - had Netflix in my old contract - It’s a clear Breach of contract going on here 

Thanks for coming back to us @KB29R , sorry you still don't have access to this. Just to confirm, do you mean this is the 12th day since the activation email was due to come through?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

KB29R
On our wavelength

Hi Nathan please read the whole thread - 13 days days wait for Netflix activation email 

Hi @KB29R 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

We have advised this is sent after the cooling off period has ended. 

I appreciate your point in saying even though it's a new deal you had Netflix on the old one, yes you may have done but that was for that old contract. 

So the Netflix point of sale has started again on the new deal, which is sent after cooling off period has expired.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

KB29R
On our wavelength

That is technically incorrect - The old contract and the new contract contains Netflix - I have Paid for both Contracts fully but have not received the service - therefore VM is in clear Breach of it - I haven’t paid any less than the agreed Contract due to loss of service - to add salt into the wounds you have taken out a sum of money from my account  more than what was on the new contract

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @KB29R,

Thanks for coming back to us. Can you confirm if the two contracts were exactly the same, or if they varied in service at all?

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

KB29R
On our wavelength

The package was improved - there was not pause in paying my bills on time that included a Netflix subscription on both contracts

Hi @KB29R 

Sorry to hear that your Netflix activation issue has not yet been resolved.  I am going to pick this up on my colleague's behalf.  I am therefore going to send you a private message.  Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

KB29R
On our wavelength

Hi Lee PM sent - just need Netflix Activation email please