cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Premium

pisaia83
Joining in

Hi, Like some others on the forum on my Netflix account when I select Premium a few mins later I get an email back from Netflix stating it’s been downgraded back to standard 😞

Does anyone know why this is happening as no one at Virgin or Netflix seems to have an answer for this situation.

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pisaia83,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble when trying to adjust your Netflix subscription. Do you pay for Netflix via your Virgin Media bills? If so, if you wish to upgrade from a Standard Netflix package to a Premium Netflix package then you would do this either via My Virgin Media or directly via Netflix after registration. The additional charge for the upgrade would then be presented on your monthly bill.

If this issue is ongoing today, can you confirm what Netflix have advised when you've spoke with them about this?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

pisaia83
Joining in

Hi Zach, Virgin Media standard is included as part of my package. When I login on Netflix, I get the below options:

pisaia83_0-1711472341581.png

If I select Premium it goes through OK and appears as follows:

pisaia83_1-1711472430992.png

Within 5 minutes though I then get the below email and my plan goes back to standard:

pisaia83_2-1711472534289.png

When I speak to Netflix they say you are responsible for declining it so you need to solve it.

pisaia83
Joining in

In addition just to add to the above. If in my account I select here:

pisaia83_3-1711472695299.png

I then get this message:

pisaia83_4-1711472749150.png

This has appeared for the last 2 weeks

Hi @pisaia83 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill