cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Premium via VM issue

AndDM
Joining in

I am paying for Netflix Premium via VM but when I now access Netflix it states I am on a standard package and offers the chance to upgrade to premium which never works as my subscription level is set by VM.  I have confirmed the same email address is used in VM and Netflix and Netflix states my subscriptioin is billed through Virgin Media package.

I have phoned VM twice to get this sorted but the operators don't seem to know what to do.

Seeing as I'm paying for a service that isn't being delivered how do I cancel my Virgin Media Stream subscription of Netflix Premium Bundle?

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello AndDM

Sorry to hear of the Netflix subscription issues with the tier available not matching the charged service, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We can see you have spoken to the team and they have raised this with the relevant team to investigate, once an update is available a member of that team will be in touch to let you know.

AndDM
Joining in

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.  Hopefully this will be sorted quickly as I'm currently paying for something you are unable to deliver.