cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change my memorable word

Tammo_27
Joining in

Hi there,

Can someone help me change my memorable word on my account?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign in here My Virgin Media | Virgin Media using the account holder's authentication credentials and then select Account settings > Account details > Edit (located adjacent to Memorable word toward foot of page under Telephone security details section) as highlighted below:
2023-04-02.jpeg

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sign in here My Virgin Media | Virgin Media using the account holder's authentication credentials and then select Account settings > Account details > Edit (located adjacent to Memorable word toward foot of page under Telephone security details section) as highlighted below:
2023-04-02.jpeg

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

What to do when this is not working??

Getting this every time 

Screenshot_2023-11-03-09-35-07-483-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi @Katekattekattte 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your online account. Have you attempted to change the password as well as using another browser or on another device?

Let us know.

Sabrina

I have got as far as edit memorable and it is asking me to change my e mail address WHY? 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To improve security Virgin Media have implemented a form of multifactor authentication via use of a third-party email address. This change of Sign in Email Address only impact the sign in process to My Virgin Media and Virgin Media Mail (aka webmail). Once the change of Sign in Email Address is verified then in future when critical account settings are modified, like Memorable Word, a 6-digit verification code will be sent the third-party email address and needs to be entered on the web page form to proceed.

FYI: Change my Virgin Media email address | Virgin Media Help

-- 
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks