cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill is wrong yet again every dam month

Elizabeth-2023
On our wavelength

I am really furious my bill has been wrong for months every time I contact I get offered a credit against the next bill January should be £13 but it's £20 I am sick and tired of being lied to by virgin

6 REPLIES 6

Elizabeth-2023
On our wavelength

I get told this ever dam time, and get told NEXT MONTH IT WILL BE CORRECT your resolution team gave me £10 recently due to the complete mess that virgin refer to as Billing, and have an email and a chat saying January will be £13 definitely
But of course it isn't it's £20 how long will this farce go on for ? I'm sick and tired if it every dam month it's wrong, maybe someone should tell Richard Branson what a mess the virgin billing system is in

Hey Elizabeth-2023, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

We understand this is frustrating and I can see you've sent a message to my colleague via PM. 

She will reach out when she can do. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Been hours on WhatsApp chat, now been promised that this month's bill of £20 which should be £13 will be reduced to Zero, been told to check the app to confirm, but my app still shows £20, I don't suppose virgin will ever get their billing system to work, so totally fed up with virgin billing and false promises 

I understand its frustrating however my colleague will look into this and reach out when she can do. 

We will get this sorted out for you. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Unlikely this will ever be sorted 😢

My colleague will do her best to sort this out for you, it may not be instant but they will be working on it.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?