cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixit TV

davymatt
Joining in

I appear to have been moved from Mix to Mixit TV as the last contract change. It appears I seem to have lost access to most things. As far as I can tell I need the Entertainment & Drama set, but I can't seem to find anything else. One said to ring, but there doesn't appear to be any options to do that on the telephone (150) or the help by mobile phone link. Any hints would be appreciated.

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @davymatt 

Does this help?

If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

If you are on a mobile/tablet device then click on the little circle icon in the top right  and then select 'Messages'.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Mix TV is a legacy TV tier that's not been sold for a couple of years now, so any change to your package would have required a move to a currently sold tier - either top-tier Maxit or budget-tier Mixit.

The personal picks are no longer proactively advertised, but as far as I know are still available for selection. To make any changes to your package you would need to contact VM by phone. Just choose whatever option is given for "changes to package".

If your last contract change was within 14days, then you have the statutory cancellation option open to you which will revert you to your previous package.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

davymatt
Joining in

Tried 150 and they said I'd have to get my tv package upgraded to something else. Told them exactly what I wanted' then they said they'd have to go and check. Then hung up without response after 16 minutes. Tried the web chat, which relies on me logging on to the website. Unfortunately it looks like I can't log into my account any more (incorrect password it appears again). Really getting sick of this.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When exactly was your last contract change? This matters...

If it was within the last 14days, then you fall under statutory "change of mind" right of cancellation - you can revert to your previous package, and renegotiate on an informed basis.

If not, then the law says you've had your chance to "check over" the choice and have accepted it. You would now have to just request a package change, at whatever cost VM offer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

davymatt
Joining in

Finally got logged into my account, but no live-chat (says use virtual assistant), but no sign of that.

Hi @davymatt, thank you for your posts.

We're sorry to hear about what's happened and the problems you've been having when trying to discuss it with the team 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Thank you for your support @japitts 👍

Regards,
Daniel

There is no envelope or anything that says Messages anywhere. The popup menu doesn't say anything about sending a message.

davymatt_0-1712863914230.png

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @davymatt 

Does this help?

If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

If you are on a mobile/tablet device then click on the little circle icon in the top right  and then select 'Messages'.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali