cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing referral reward

Ashstarlady
On our wavelength

Hi, I referred a friend through aklamio on November 18th last year, his service went live December 18th.  I contacted aklamio in January as the account was showing 2 clicks but no transactions.  They agreed to investigate but it's now been 21 weeks since they say they are waiting on confirmation from Virgin media.  

My latest email back from them :

We sincerely apologise for the delay in receiving your reward. Regrettably, we are still awaiting feedback from our partner, Virgin Media, regarding your Support Request from 19.03.2024.

Upon creating the Support Request, our partner is promptly notified about the missing reward. However, please understand that the verification process of the referral associated with the missing reward can only commence once the request has been initiated.

Virgin Media is responsible for verifying the case and validating the reward. We prioritise data protection and privacy, and do not have direct access to our partner's database, hindering our ability to verify orders independently. Consequently, we are reliant on our partner's internal procedures and processing time for resolution.

Please rest assured that your case remains our top priority, as ensuring your reward, is aligned with our objectives. Thus, expediting the resolution is in our best interest.

We are diligently reminding our partner about your Support Request, and you will be promptly notified once we receive a response.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you, and we greatly appreciate your understanding and patience.

Can Virgin do anything about this??  It's getting beyond a joke 😔.  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Ashstarlady

We're sorry to hear of the issues experienced with your Refer a Friend credit via Aklamio, we understand you raising this via the forums.

If the referral was via Aklamio, you would need to speak to them in regards to this. Have you tried calling them on 01576 820030?

I have emailed them maybe 6-8 times since January and they are still stating "Virgin Media is responsible for verifying the case and validating the reward" and that's what they are waiting for.  Haven't called them as seems pointless given their email reply 😐.  Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to us Ashstarlady 👋

It should be that the validation happens automatically upon the Refer a Friend account becoming active. I will send you a PM to take a closer look and see if there's any reason this wouldn't have gone through. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi, it is myself that Ashley referred to Virgin.  She said to post on here.  

Many thanks, Thomas.

Hi Tammich 👋 Thanks for joining the thread and getting in touch!

I will send you a PM to confirm a few details and offer support with this. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🌞

Molly