cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrectly being charged for Netflix

legosuit
Joining in

Hello

Ever since changing my package from a TV & broadband package to broadband & phone only, I’ve continuously been charged for a Netflix subscription via Virgin Media. I have never activated Netflix via Virgin, I don’t have a virgin TV box and I have never done so via the VM admin portal. I do not have a Netflix account - I have contacted them multiple times to see if there is an email address (or any variation of it) that exists, and it doesn’t. 

So, every month I have to phone VM and ask for a refund. And every month I have to have the same back and forth with the agent helping me about how the only way this could happen is if I activate it myself, etc etc. I don’t want / have / even like Netflix. I also login every month and try cancel the Netflix service via the VM admin portal, but this obviously doesn’t work as I keep getting billed for it. 

VM then offered me a rolling credit as a gesture of goodwill, but then I received a notice from VM telling me that I had not paid for my Netflix subscription, and then double billed it the next month - negating any effect of the credit. 

So, every month, I have a charge of £16 for a service that have not subscribed to, cannot use and cannot cancel. 

Please help me.

2 REPLIES 2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @legosuit 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been having issues with unexpected Netflix charges on your account. We can understand the frustration caused and want to best help. I have sent you a private message to best look into this. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all @legosuit 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs