cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have proof of contract renewal but Virgin don’t.

Enoch1994
Joining in

Hi, basically I got an email allowing me to renew my contract as it is online. I did it and I got the contract summary through. Virgin say they don’t have it on their system but won’t acknowledge the fact that I can send them the documents to prove I have a contract. They keep trying to find resolutions when all I want to do is have the contract I agreed to but they’re not even telling me who I can talk to to provide proof of the contract. Some help please. Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Enoch raise a formal complaint in writing with a view to escalating to the Ombudsman. Link is below. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Enoch1994, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear there's been some issues with getting a contract renewal processed. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ombudsman said no unless I have proof of 8 weeks of reasonably trying to sort it out with Virgin.

wont even try to help me get in contact with the legal team. I have the contract, I just need them to verify it 😤

And I have raised it already with VM, over the phone they’re just talking around the fact that I can provide them with it and won’t give me anyone to talk to/provide proof to either.

Ask for a deadlock letter and then escalate it to the Ombudsman. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Your best chance to resolve with VM to begin with would be via the PM from Kath_F first of all. Have you responded to that?

If you don't get anywhere via that route, you can only access the ombudsman having gone through VM's formal complaint process first of all (it is a required first step but will probably result in no useful outcome for you)

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/complaints

If VM's complaint process does not resolve for you, you can then go to the ombudsman in line with the timescales and processes described below

https://www.commsombudsman.org/our-process